Challenge Motor Company
Car Engine Turning Service In Cheltenham
Tuning your cars ecu is the modern day equivalent of tuning your engine. Vehicles manufactured since 1999 are controlled by an onboard computer, also known as the engine control unit (ecu). The ecu controls a multitude of different engine functions such as ignition timing, fuelling and boost pressure. Within this computer a file stores the manufacturers settings that have been fixed to allow for build tolerances into their engines and to comply with emission targets.
We are factory trained car mechanics – using manufacturer spec equipment.
- Re-mapping takes place at our garage in Cheltenham
- Re-Maps usually take approximately 2 hours from start to finish
- Re-mapping is now used instead of the older chipping methods
- We use custom written code maps which can be designed at your request
- We optimise the parameters within the limits of the engine
Tune Your Car At Challenge MC
- Guaranteed results, with a 100% no quibble refund policy
- We use advanced, high quality equipment
- Out equipment eliminates the risk of failure
- We get proven results & figures
- Custom designed maps to your vehicle
- If we can’t improve your vehicle we won’t do the job!
- Increase power
- Increase torque
- Increase fuel efficiency / economy
- Lower carbon footprint
We Specialise In
- Monday8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday8:30am - 5pm
- Wednesday8:30am - 5pm
- Thursday8:30am - 5pm
- Friday8:30am - 4pm
- Saturday8:30am - 12pm
- Unit 3 - King Alferd Way
- GL52 6QP
We do repair insurance work! Contact us for more information
We are happy to be back to work as normal following the set government guidelines so we can serve all customers. Please get in touch with us with any enquiries or concerns that you may have.